Ordering badge lanyards has never been this easy. You do not even need to go out to do it. You could design, order, pay and wait for the delivery of your lanyards all within the comfort of your home which you can order from wholesalelanyards.com. Still, to make it stress-free, try to follow the do’s and don’ts in ordering your badge lanyards.
1. Do make your homework and study the different online lanyard companies before you make your choice. Check the company’s credibility and integrity when it comes to performance, quality of goods, and ability to deliver. Remember, when you have the best lanyard company, you are not only guaranteed of great badge lanyards, you would also be free from unnecessary stresses and headaches.
2. Do compare and contrast the different packages and promos being offered by the different lanyard companies. Do ask for a quotation. You want value for your money. Check for any hidden charges. See whether you can save money on shipping and delivery. Do they offer free art design and revisions? Is there an additional attachment, free of charge? Also, assess whether the payment scheme is convenient for you.
3. Do order by bulk. Badge lanyards are very affordable. Still, you could save a lot more when you order by bulk. Since lanyards are non-perishable, you could place an order a year before you’ll actually need such accessories. You could just store them properly and when the time comes, you would still find them in good condition, ready to be distributed.
4. Do ask for a sample before the actual production of your order. Check the sample very well. The rest of your order would basically look like the sample. So if there is something that you do not like about the sample, immediately inform the manufacturer about it. Otherwise, you would be held liable for any error or problem in the lanyards after you have given them your go-signal. Remember, once you give your approval, the lanyard company would start making the rest of the lanyards exactly the same as the sample.
Following these simple do’s could save you from massive problems later on. On the other hand, avoid doing the following:
1. Don’t order a week before you need the lanyards. Quality needs time. Allot a minimum of four weeks for the whole transaction. The first week would be used to look for the lanyard company and haggle for the price. The 2nd and 3rd weeks would be for the production of the lanyards. Most lanyard companies require two weeks from the time of order to the day of delivery. The last week is for any unexpected delays. This would give you enough time to resolve them. In the event that there is no problem encountered, that would be more advantageous for you as you have the lanyards a week before you need them.
2. Don’t be fickle minded when it comes to the design. Do not revise the design over and over. You would only be wasting both your time and that of the lanyard company. Decide and stick to the design. Even though some lanyard companies offer unlimited revision of designs, try not to make use of that offer.
3. Do not scrimp on quality. Quality costs money. If you want the best badge lanyards, sparing a couple of cents for a lesser quality material or print is not a sound decision. As it is, lanyards are already affordable. There is no need to sacrifice quality just for a couple of cents savings.
With these do’s and don’ts, you are now ready to order.